Why Chakras Play a Vital Role in Your Life
Sure, health and fitness should be important, and a base of any vitally brilliant life. However, most people don’t understand that mind body and soul play a vital part in our lives.
Did you know everything is energy?
Before I got into Reiki, I had no idea just how important my chakra’s were or how vital their role in my life is.
What is a “Chakra?”
The word “chakra” is Sanskrit for energy wheels. We have seven main chakras these wheels each affect every aspect of our lives. When unbalanced these chakras can cause physical, emotional, and physical turmoil.
How to Balance Your Chakras
There is truly no one way to balance and clear your chakras but here are two easy ways to balance your chakras.
- Spending time in nature, there really is no substitute for pure energy and these purest form can be found in nature!
- Reiki, this ancient and beautiful Chinese medicine, uses symbols and universal life force energy to clear and balance your energy wheels and keep them cleansed and flowing smoothly.
The Seven Main Chakra Points
Going from the top of the head down here is the location, and energy associated with each chakra.
- Crown Chakra(Top of head)- Spiritual growth, and journey
- Third-Eye Chakra(Between the brows, center of the forehead)- Intuition
- Throat Chakra(throat region)-communication, inner truth, honesty, self-expression.
- Heart Chakra(Chest region)-ability to give and receive love,compassion.
- Solar Plexus(stomach region)-will power, and confidence
- Sacral Chakra(under the navel/groin)- sexual/creative energy
- Root Chakra(Base of Spine)=Home/Security/Environment/Survival
Stay tuned more posts to come about each chakra and specific info