Riding A Horse
Hello lovely souls! Today I bring you a meditation for the month of October!
Horses are known to be symbolic of spiritual journeys so I thought of this meditation. You can put on any incense, herbs, tea or other meditation pairings of your choice.
1. Find a quiet spot whether outdoors or even your room will do!
2. Take 5 deep cleansing breathes
3. Allow your mind to go blank visualize a white room.
4. Before you open this door visualize a glowing white or gold shield around you this will protect and guard you, during meditation.
5. Imagine yourself walking out the door of the room to a pasture. The grass is freshly cut, it is a luscious green color. You may visualize any plants you wish to be in your surroundings or let them come to you.
6. In this pasture there is a well walk up to it and place any fear or negative or unwanted emotion into it and empty it down the well.
7. You see a path you walk down it and see a single stall stable.
8. You see a beautiful horse(let the image come to you of what this horse looks like).
9. You offer this horse an apple as gratitude and a kind gesture.
10. You saddle up, or hop on your horse bareback as you do you canter to a field, here you canter ever so gracefully and gently allow yourself to let healing gentle light run from the top of your head to your toes to the horse and go the earth.
11. You come up to a pond you hop off your horse you walk over to the pond with your horse.
12. Ask your horse “what do I need to know or work on? How can I do so? ”
13. Look into the pond and allow the answer to come
14. When you are ready go back to your horse, canter back to the barn, when you return you will groom and remove the saddle. As you groom your horse thank them for all the lovely knowledge and tools they have acquainted you with.
15. Allow your horse to roam free in the meadow at the stables. Walk back the same way you came to the white door open the door and visualize your physical body.
16. Open your eyes and jot down any necessary notes you feel is important.