The Tickle Fetish World
Today I wanted to come out and share with you a fetish that I am well versed in which is tickling.
Not the Same Kind of Tickling…
You probably are thinking is this the same ticking that we do with our friends? Or that our parents did to us?
In short, the answer is no, fetish tickling tends to be more electrifying, and more of an adrenaline rush. Did I mention you can burn serious calories?
Tickling With an Edge
Tickling in the BDSM, and kink world is more intense and often it’s not just being silly, while it can be two people being funny, tickling sessions tend to be long, intense, and produce gut wrenching, hysterical laughter.
Tickling can be completely playful, or have an erotic twist. For some of us it can be a fun form of foreplay, or others it is apart of sex. There’s also people who have a mild foot fetish and love tickling feet. It can also be used in the form of punishment if a submissive doesn’t behave, or if a ticklee(person being tickled).
Here are a few terms to familiarize yourself with in the tickling world.
- Tickler- person who is doing the tickling.
- Ticklee- person being tickled
- Switch-person who is the tickler and the ticklee they play both roles(me)
- Stocks- device used to restrain the feet/toes, may the gods have mercy on your soul.
- Safe Word- not just used in tickling but you will hear this a lot. This word is used when the ticklee cannot take anymore and is at their wits end.
- Edging- a term used to be describe bringing someone close to orgasm and then switching to doing something else to keep them from releasing. Again, may the gods have mercy on your soul.
Good Tickles Vs Lame Tickles
Seems kind of harsh doesn’t it? In truth you need to be very careful about who you allow to cuff you up and go to town on your ticklish spots.
There are some ticklers merely just in it because it’s an excuse to touch the body.
- Gets to know you, they will typically be open to being your friend and holding a conversation that isn’t just tickling. They should want to get inside your head and get s feel for who you are and what makes you jump, squeal, laugh , yell, or knows what NOT to do for instance, some people are not open to erotic tickling and that is to be respected.
- Aware of your heart beat, breath, and how well you can breathe. This may sound silly, or weird, but when you are in a tickle session your heart beat sky rockets, you will sweat immensely, and it takes a lot out of you and a good tickler will see this and give you breaks. We wouldn’t want you to pass out now would be?!
- Asks if you need water. Along with the above statement your tickler should also be asking you if you need a water or drink every so often. Stay hydrated!
- Balances the use of tools such as brushes, glosses, etc with the balance of using their bare hands.
The Tickler You Should Avoid
- Will just message you on social media and go right into how they want to tickle you. A good tickler is aware of what makes you laugh and they aim to get a reaction out of you, versus, a tickler who just goes at you which can also be a safety issue, and even can lead to broken ribs, and other injuries if the tickler is being too rough.
- Forceful and not in a playful way
- Will not take no for an answer.
What Happens During a Tickle Session
You and your partner, will discuss limits, what’s okay and what’s not, if you want to be restrained or free, and then from there you two will agree on a safe word.
The session then starts afterward, do NOT tense, be relaxed it will make it more fun and comfortable for both of you. Don’t hold your breath, it’s okay laugh it out, we all know it won’t be long until you break into hysterical whoops of laughter anyway!
When the session is over your partner should check to make sure there’s nothing injured, and that you are indeed still breathing.
Then you both may do reflections they may ask how you enjoyed it, what you liked, what you didn’t like, and then you will be on your merry way, and may make another date for another session.