Tips for Easing Yourself Into The BDSM and Fetish Community
First let me start out by saying I am by no means an expert in this field I am just here to share my experiences with you.
Before you go hopping into suspension from the ceiling, or getting whipped a bunch of times read these tips,
- RESEARCH– I can’t tell you how many women I have met who said their experience was “not fun”, “boring” or unsatisfying. The reason why that may happen is because either you haven’t researched a fetish at a deeper level. If you are interested in a specific fetish or kink it is essential to research a lot BEFORE you even think to try it. There are also many different terms, meanings, and vocabulary again this is why research is needed you really have to understand what you are getting yourself into before going into a play session.
- KNOW YOUR HARD LIMITS- one of the most important things when it comes to ANY and I do mean ANY relationship with anyone in the BDSM or fetish world is to know what you DON’T want to try or do. It is also important to know what you want from the person. Do you want a dom? Are you looking to add some spice to your marriage or bedroom? Know your hard limits and stick to them.
- SAFE WORDS ARE MANDATORY- at the point in time because you are so new or not sure of how much of a kink you like, the intensity, the pressure, the emotion, etc, it is really important to have a safe word you and your play mate agree upon.
- EVERYONE Has a Place- in the fetish community everyone has a place and it is respected, provided you find the right people, and you take caution with those you do converse with. The fetish community is typically non judgmental and you kind of have to be in this community with an open mind. There is a kink for everyone I promise!
- Join an Online Fetish Community or Kink App- another way to establish yourself and get yourself into to amazing world of kink, is to join an online community or app, most of these allow you to post any picture you want so discretion is not a worry! I recommend “Fetlife” for websites and the Whiplr app for iphone or android. I will write up a segment and review on Whiplr in future posts. Both communities allow you to reach out and get know others, you can select what you are seeking, whom you are, your kinks, your hard limits and more.
Whether you like having your feet tickled, or being spanked over a handsome hunks knee, or everything in between, I hope you find grand pleasure and life long friendship and support.