Your Guide to Animal Reiki
It is no doubt that holistic medicine is booming. Alternative medicine is every and anywhere we look. We often see crystal jewelry, crystal healers,psychics, and reiki masters. These amazing light workers all bring wondrous joy to humans.
Did you know reiki does not just benefit us well magically mundane folk? It can also benefit our fur babies as well!
What is Reiki?
Reiki is where a practitioner( aka me who is certified), will channel universal life force energy through their hands and then it is sent to the animal or person, in which then they choose where they need the healing to go. Reiki also helps to remove blocks or clear our chakras or energy wheels these wheels are vitally important to our overall well being and they are just as essential to our pets.
The Benefits of Animal Reiki
I bet by now you’re sitting there at computer jumping down in excitement for this segment of this blog post! Look no further! Here are the benefits of animal reiki:
- Strengthen bond between pet and owner
- Relieve past, and/or currently live trauma such as abuse.
- Help provide comfort to a hospice patient
- Speed up the healing process of post-op procedures
- Help remove unwanted behavior
You can find many animal reiki masters among social media for your pet I also am certified and can perform animal reiki as well.
Have you tried animal reiki?
How to Avoid Scams When Adopting Craigslist Pets
It’s not doubt that affording a pet can be extremely expensive. You need to buy them food for their belly, water to cleanse their body, and a home to provide them a warm,safe place to stay.
Let’s not forget you have the annual exams, depending on the pet you may need vaccinations, or spay and neuter.
Uh oh! You find your pet dog, Fluffy, has gotten into your children’s toys! Little Tommy is missing his favorite action figure, only to discovered after an emergency visit, and X-Ray, that it is residing in your dog’s tummy!
Or maybe you’ve decided you want to adopt a puppy or kitten so you go only to discover the adoption fee is a staggering 600 dollars!
You decide you want to adopt from craigslist, here are some tips to help avoid scams.
- DO NOT give any payment to anyone before you meet the animal. One of the biggest mistakes people make is depositing money to someone BEFORE meeting your new furry friend.
- DO have cash in hand when you meet up. IF you decide to go forward and adopt the animal it is wise to have the cash amount with you.
- DO NOT meet in a private place. For obvious reasons
- DO meet in a park, city event, or parking lot of a busy store, again it is more safe than entering someone’s home you do not know.
While no advice can make adopting craigslist pet’s 100 percent safe these tips will help you avoid potentially dangerous situations..