Must Know Tips For Maidens,Mothers,and Crones
It’s October people and you know what that means…Samhain is coming!! yaaayyyyyyy!
Okay enough of that, let’s cut to the chase, or cauldron I should say.
Spells do not need to be complex and I guarantee you, you’ve done a few spells and may have not even realized it!
Here are some tips whether you are new to the craft, or seasoned(with sage, tee hee!), I hope these tips help you get the most effective results you wish for.
- Keep Your Intentions Clear!- I can’t stress this enough! If you go into a spell unsure of what you want, your results will not be as you desire. For example you want to move somewhere and want to land your dream job. Instead of something like “My intentions with this spell is to move somewhere and land my dream hustle”, try being more specific like “My intentions with this spell is to move to Lorain,OH and land my dream job as a blogger and tarot reader, where I will attract much abundance and joy”. The more clear you are with your intentions the more you are able to achieve all you desire!
- Keep Your Energy Clear- Self explanatory but I will explain. If you go into a spell after a stressful day and jumbled mind it makes it harder to focus and weave your amazing energy to create all that you yearn for. Before conducting a spell make sure you take a salt bath and meditate, you’ll be much more powerful and focused I promise!
- Keep Your Circle Closed- Before you begin your spell and after meditation it is quite wise to keep your circle closed and your shields up, you don’t want uninvited guests coming to your mystical party do you?
- Research- You should be doing this for at least 3 days before you decided when you want to conduct your spell, it is important to know which deities, will best assist you, and what kind of offerings you should have. Also, knowing which stones and herbs or metals, is another important part of spell work you should be well versed on, so you know exactly what you need. Preparing is key spiritual warrior!
- Use What You Have- You don’t need the most expensive unicorn wand, or newest herbal smudge stick out there, you can use simple kitchen items, or even house hold goodies that you already own, and if you don’t have something and can’t afford it, you use energy, it’s also typically more powerful than buying a spell kit you really don’t need or can afford. Cheers to budget friendly brujas!
What tips do you follow for your magical workings?
The Witchy Bombshell